More threads by nathangdavidson

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know who I should contact to advise Google of a bug in their Marketing Kit software Google My Business Marketing Kit

I've used it quite a lot recently to create Google Posts of client reviews, since we don't have the facility over here in the UK to generate these on the fly (at least I don't!) Launch: Suggested posts: Customer testimonials - Google My Business Help

As it stands I can only create Posts for the same three 'Ready‑to‑share social posts' shown by default. It's not possible to scroll to other reviews - and the 'Choose other styles and reviews' is failing when you attempt to download them at the moment (and has been for three weeks or so).

I've tried messaging support but haven't had a response as yet - it's been 8 days - I'm not sure what their response time is like at the moment?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I think Google would like to know right?

Thanks,
Nathan

Thanks, good to know it's not just me!

I've had a reply from GMB support on Twitter - we'll just have to wait.

1571130029615.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom