Steven12

Reaction score
I started this thread because I would like to find out immediately when someone in this group hears about; Local GMB "SHORT URL's opening, and or when they will be available. (Day & Time) This is extremely important. It should be a gold rush, and I, for one, would like to jump on some powerful names for my clients and myself. I know some of you are Google Strong, so I'm just asking you for a quick heads up. PLEASE ( I'll do the same if I hear...) If for some reason you cannot divulge your information to the forum, please email me: divinecalling12@gmail.com I promised a big client his keyword...

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
I promised a big client his keyword...

It's been available now for a small amount of users for a couple months so it's possible your URL might not be available. I know for one of our clients we tried 3 before getting one that was available.

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
I noticed them in our accounts last Friday, June 21.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom