More threads by patitos

patitos

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've been doing a little research on the niche I'm in. They are Transfers services, from the airport to hotels and vice versa, mainly.

Searching in Schema.org which one could incorporate, I have realized that TaxiService adjusts perfectly to the type of business.

My question is, can I put Organization, LocalBusiness, Website and TaxiService concatenated?

Perhaps organization is not necessary if I put the LocalBusiness, also, I think it fits better. But if so, how do I concatenate them? and especially in what order?

LocalBusiness
TaxiService
Website
?

If anyone has ever worked in a similar niche, I'd like to read more reviews.

Also if you think that you leave me some kind of schema that I should include it would be good.

I think the TaxiService schema currently has a lot of potential, it is relatively new and no one in my niche is using it.

TaxiService - schema.org Type

Thank you all.

Don't work in your niche but here's what we're doing sitewide -

Website
Organization
Webpage
Local Business

then on a page where you do the service - add in the TaxiService schema

Last edited:
Don't work in your niched but here's what we're doing sitewide -

Website
Organization
Webpage
Local Business

then on a page where you do the service - add in the TaxiService schema

Thank you.

The form to start the booking and the main page with the service is also the home.

So should I use all the schemas in the homepage?

Website
Organization
Webpage
LocalBusiness
TaxiService
?

Thanks

The problem is to making the home page be the work horse for a site - I would try to use the schema to make it clear that say the home page is the brand - and that it has a contact form - then I'd do a service page - also with a form or CTA - it's a bit of a high level conversation - you can always add schema leave it for 30 days and see what happens - personally, I'd advocate making a separate service page and put the sitewide schema plus the taxiservice schema -

Hope that helps.

The problem is to making the home page be the work horse for a site - I would try to use the schema to make it clear that say the home page is the brand - and that it has a contact form - then I'd do a service page - also with a form or CTA - it's a bit of a high level conversation - you can always add schema leave it for 30 days and see what happens - personally, I'd advocate making a separate service page and put the sitewide schema plus the taxiservice schema -

Hope that helps.

Thank you again.

The major problem is that we focused to rank the homepage and now we have all potential kw's are btween 7-14.

So we can't now create a page services and do again all the work.

Imagine, we are ranking like a flight company. They rank for a few 10-20kw to the home.

They don't create flight from Madrid to London etc..

It's my point of view.

We will try ro put all of them and see the impact after 30d.

Kind Regards,

Asen.

I was just sharing what I would do - and your course of making the home page pull money keywords is where most business goes - but I do hope after implementation you'll share your results here. I'd love to know.

Carolyn

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom