More threads by 0001q0X

0001q0X

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having a problem where I cannot edit or delete the Q&A of the profile I'm managing. The entries I'm trying to delete were from another profile with Owner access. I have no option to edit or delete the answer to the question that another Owner of the profile requested. See the attached image for more context.

I've tried to contact the person who posted the answer to the question on their own Google account, but they are facing the same problem. They cannot edit or delete their answer.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, what steps can I take to remedy this? Will Google Support be of any help with this?

Q&A.jpg

If the account who left the question does not see the option to edit or remove it, there might be a bug. Support should be able to help if you contact them or you could try flagging the question and have it removed that way.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom