More threads by LocalSEOHub

Reaction score
I have tried only 1 citation editing service and it was Yext. I can't say I was pleased, but at the same time I can't say I'm not pleased.

I was looking at claiming a listing on Yahoo Local, and I get forwarded to this page where it checks to see errors in other listings I have and so on.

Well I'm curious, has anybody ever tried Yahoo's Local Works citation editing and creation service?

Thanks.

Last I knew Yahoo Local Works is a Yext reseller.

Moving this to the citation forum where it should get more attention as citation pros subscribe to that one.

Yea, Yahoo localworks is just Yext being resold. Most online marketing professionals with a bit of experience are not a fan of them. There are several services and freelance SEO's that IMO are a far better alternative. Also a helpful link that is hard to find if you just want a free listing on yahoo (until they decide to change it again): https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/dashboard/v2/install/apps/basiclisting

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom