More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
Hi. Best practices help please!!

Next month my client is moving to a new location in North Carolina (it doesn't have a GBP yet). Right now he has 3 GBPs for his current locations in Georgia.

What's your recommendation for a new GBP in North Carolina and getting rid of his 3 GBPs in GA? We definitely want to bring his current reviews to his new North Carolina GBP.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Solution
Are the three GBPs all in NC? I would update the address on the current listing that is performing the best. Then I would contact support and ask them to move the other two into the newly updated Google listing.

Make it very clear to support that you are consolidating all of the locations into the one new location.
Are the three GBPs all in NC? I would update the address on the current listing that is performing the best. Then I would contact support and ask them to move the other two into the newly updated Google listing.

Make it very clear to support that you are consolidating all of the locations into the one new location.

Solution

I'm sorry for the late reply, Colan Nielsen. His 3 GBPs are in Georgia where he used to practice. Does that influence your previous recommendations? Thanks so much.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom