More threads by JoyHawkins

@wehrlse1 - If I scroll down to the bottom of photos to find the street view image, it shows an apartment complex at 952 Polaris Woods Blvd, instead of the clinic at 937 Polaris Woods. Is that a clue?

Would contacting the Maps team to fix the street view maybe correct the Business Profile?

Screenshot 2021-01-19 094818.jpg

Thank you so much for pointing that out! I am filing a ticket with Maps now. I appreciate the help! However, shouldn't the photo still appear on the knowledge panel on the SERP even if it is incorrect?

@wehrlse1 - I don't have an answer for that! The fact that the Business Profile is connected to the wrong street view location just makes me think that something is somehow broken in the backend. Getting that fixed might solve your SERPs issue.

Or, getting that fixed might be a good first step before contacting GMB support.

Or, getting that fixed might not do a thing. :( Sometimes GMB simply behaves badly.

Thank you Stefan! I will loop my clients appropriately! I have a few other clients that have the correct 360 photo, but still do not have it on their SERP either. I think you are right that GMB is just not playing nicely!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom