mkingsle

Reaction score
Dear Spammers:

You can try to brute force your way into the results for attorney, plumber, garage door, deck repair, appliance repair, HVAC, Locksmith, for every city in a state, but guess what? Some of us know what you are doing.

Try you will, but we are on to you :)

Someone told me once not to bring a knife to a gun fight....so now a lot of us are equipped with a Bazookas, lol.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Linda Buquet Dear Google, Stop Using Business Name as a Local Ranking Factor- Darren Shaw Google My Business & Google Maps 6
A spammer replying to ancient posts to boost his post count Recycle Bin 4
E Review Spammer Help & Support for Google Local 2
Jorge Spammer attacks again. Tired of reporting GMB Help & Support for Google Local 27
Matthew Summers If I Report a Spammer via the Redressal Form, will said Spammer know who did it? Spam on Google 2
B How do you protect your GMB site from competitors or spammers edits? Google My Business & Google Maps 21
j_holtslander How to bust a "Marketing & SEO" spammer [Video] Spam on Google 8
sjr4x4 Honestly I'm not a spammer 😟 Forum Tech Support 5
H Spammer Re: Business Permanently Closed on Google Map Recycle Bin 1
SEOExpertBrad Could use some advice dealing with a Local GMB spammer.... Local Search 2
B The spammers are at it again with a lot of listings Spam on Google 9
Tim Colling When do you report, or not report, spammers? Local Search 2
JoyHawkins Locksmith in Mesa Succeeds at Exposing Locksmith Spammers Spam on Google 3
Linda Buquet Confessions of a Google Spammer - Journey From 50K a Month to White Hat Organic SEO 4
L Illegal Spammer Targeting My Company Spam on Google 8
Mark Warner Making The Case to Thank Spammers Organic SEO 1
S Spammer Copied Reply Re: The REAL Secret to Ranking in Google Local Recycle Bin 1
Brian Am I the Spammer that your parents warned you about? Help & Support for Google Local 2
Linda Buquet David - Spammer Invasion Mod Squad 7
Linda Buquet Country Filter - Chinese Spammers Mod Squad 2
Linda Buquet Spammers Deleted Mod Squad 3