More threads by KieranThomas

KieranThomas

Reaction score
Hi,

There used to be an option to disable CSS in Google Chrome, but if memory serves correctly that was removed years ago. It's a shame as it was a handy feature for a number of reasons. However, as a workaround, on the few rare occasions when I need to see exactly what's happening (structurally) with a page without all of the clutter, I tend to use the following and paste it into the console tab:

Code:
document.head.parentNode.removeChild(document.head);

However, instead of having to check my notes to remind myself of the code, I wondered if there's a way to save the code directly within Google Chrome Dev Tools as a reusable code snippet? Does anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks

I use this chrome extension to disable CSS, and many other cool functions

Thanks Elizabeth. Always handy to learn of new extensions so thanks for sharing :).
However, I already have a few I like to use, so in this instance I'm more curious if there's a way to save the code rather than switch/add extensions. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Ahh not sure about that, not sure it's possible but maybe someone else knows

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom