More threads by HangTenSEO

Reaction score
I am working with a client who is a Doctor that has 3 different offices.

Should they have 3 different GMB accounts (1 for each office) or just 1 for their main office. Currently they have their main office listed and when you search on their name, that is the one that shows up. They are sort of a celebrity.

2 of the offices are in the same city and one is in different city.

My dilemma is if I setup 3 separate GMB locations, that will mean that they will need to get 3 separate review campaigns (1 for each office) and will have 3 separate review listings instead of a single one containing all the reviews.

The benefit of creating 3 would be to show up in the 3 pack for the city they are not currently listed in.

How are you all handling this?

Hi there,

Every office should have a listing. And may have an unclaimed listing Google already scraped and created. If she hasn't she likely will.

And yes each location should have their own reviews that reflect the service received at that location, for lots of reasons.

Oops just realized you could possibly mean a different scenario than I was thinking about. I was answering assuming this Dr owns all 3 practices.

If instead he just works at someone else's practice on some days, would be a different story.

Should they have 3 different GMB accounts (1 for each office) or just 1 for their main office. Currently they have their main office listed and when you search on their name, that is the one that shows up. They are sort of a celebrity.

2 of the offices are in the same city and one is in different city.

My dilemma is if I setup 3 separate GMB locations, that will mean that they will need to get 3 separate review campaigns (1 for each office) and will have 3 separate review listings instead of a single one containing all the reviews.

The benefit of creating 3 would be to show up in the 3 pack for the city they are not currently listed in.

How are you all handling this?

Are the other 2 offices places where he sees patients? I imagine so. The bigger issue here is his patients showing up to the wrong office if they are looking for the other 2 offices. Patient frustration should not go unheeded.

With that being said, I think you have to go with all 3. And yes, that would mean reviews for all 3. However, if he has enough volume for 3 locations then he isn't at a disadvantage numbers wise for review. He's just doesn't have the advantage of funneling all 3 locations into an explosion of reviews for 1 locations. Or, you definitely could with a review campaign that directs people where to leave reviews. But at some point you would need to spread them all out equally anyway.

And yes, ranking in that 2nd city is huge for both him (more patients) and you (more money).

Let me know if I missed something!

Thanks for the comments.

I ended up creating 3 GMB locations and requesting verification cards. Hopefully he should get them in a week.

He said he had tried to do it before, but the building mail room person kept throwing them away as junk mail. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom