More threads by Ray Litvak

No. I think it's too easy to spot an article written by AI once you've seen a bunch of articles written by AI.

A lot of non-sense about nothing, a lot of the same sentence structure, a lot of the same words being used (delve, etc).

Not entirely, as having a human edit content AI writes is crucial to ongoing success. In the long-run, AI might replace some SEO content writer jobs, in fact it probably already has, but not all of them.

No. I think it's too easy to spot an article written by AI once you've seen a bunch of articles written by AI.

A lot of non-sense about nothing, a lot of the same sentence structure, a lot of the same words being used (delve, etc).

I agree and thank you for chiming in @bdlowery Much appreciated!

Not entirely, as having a human edit content AI writes is crucial to ongoing success. In the long-run, AI might replace some SEO content writer jobs, in fact it probably already has, but not all of them.

I agree with you 100%, @ElizabethRule.
Along with human-edited content, I'd also include actual fact-checking with a pinch of creative writing thrown in when and where needed, which I have yet to see happening from any AI platform that generates content.

I don't see it replacing, but I can see it helping and enhancing.

We use it a lot for cases of writers block, or validation of did we cover everything we could cover in an article. Did we ask the right questions etc - just as an editor would review a piece.

We've found it to be a helpful addition, and it cuts down on our overall workload as a result - but a full replacement I don't see it. It's learning content based on what others have written, and with so much false info available, that content needs to be re-checked before publishing. If enough people say the sky is purple, AI will repeat it :)

We see this quite a bit in the code end of things. Asking ChatGPT or Copilot to write a segment of code, it then spits out the answer. We tell them it doesn't work and it says "oh, sorry, try this" and it just finding and pasting. It's not really "learning" it's still just "repeating".

At least, that's how it is TODAY - ask me next week and it could be different ;)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom