More threads by peweb

peweb

Reaction score
I have agency account with several listings. I created all them at once with correct data and requested post card to validate them..

10 minutes later all listings got suspended.

I submit reinstate along with pictures and all listings got active expect one. I verified active listings but can't active one of the suspended listings.

Google says the address is wrong or incomplete. In fact we received the post card on this address. It is real one but it is an office in a business center.

I sent a picture of the post card to Google and explained that the address is correct but got suspended for no reason 10 minutes after post card was requested.

I can't do anything else about this listing. Should I delete it from my account? Does it affect my account quality?

I don't want to get all listings suspended again.

This one listing is not going to affect the "quality" of your account. Since it is a new listing, you can delete it and try to verify it again.

Addresses in India are tricky, make sure you are using the additional lines correctly.

Now, if the listing gets suspended again after you enter the pin, there may be an address issue, or what sounds more likely is that there is a UPS/FedEx nearby (I am guessing).

Either way, you will get to open a new reinstatement and hopefully get a better agent.

If that fails, then you can always reply with a video, this will probably fix the issue.

Feel free to PM me the address and business name along with the website and I can take a look.

This one listing is not going to affect the "quality" of your account. Since it is a new listing, you can delete it and try to verify it again.

Addresses in India are tricky, make sure you are using the additional lines correctly.

Now, if the listing gets suspended again after you enter the pin, there may be an address issue, or what sounds more likely is that there is a UPS/FedEx nearby (I am guessing).

Either way, you will get to open a new reinstatement and hopefully get a better agent.

If that fails, then you can always reply with a video, this will probably fix the issue.

Feel free to PM me the address and business name along with the website and I can take a look.

You said reply with a video. Does this work with the reinstatement request? I guess I'm thinking of a video that shows the address, signage, etc.? Basically a walkthrough?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom