VickyC500

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand why on my FB business page, I have x5 recommendations but the main home page and header in Recommendations section is showing we have 0 out of 5 reviews / recommendations?
Tab settings are optimised correctly FYI
Thanks!

dgrunited

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand why on my FB business page, I have x5 recommendations but the main home page and header in Recommendations section is showing we have 0 out of 5 reviews / recommendations?
Tab settings are optimised correctly FYI
Thanks!
You mean GMB is not "pulling" your FB reviews over to GMB?

VickyC500

Reaction score
You mean GMB is not "pulling" your FB reviews over to GMB?
Hi, no thats not the problem, actually within the FB business page, it says we dont have any reviews or recommendations but we have 5+ (see attached if that helps)
Thank you

parcelmove review issue.JPG

ErinJones

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Do you have any recommendations older than 30 days? Sometimes there's a delay between the recommendations appearing, and Facebook is saying they have longer than normal delays due to COVID.

BESeating

Reaction score
I believe it has something to do with Facebook updating its policy. Many of the features are either not responding or have changed. Many people are experiencing this specific issue, which is unfortunate as it directly affects your business. However, my advice is to be patient, as Facebook will be publishing its new and refined policy soon and those inconveniences will disappear.

Walterr

Reaction score
It's the same with my FB page too. I just noticed it, thanks to you.
Have exactly the same issue- over 50 reviews and it reads as 0. This could really impact a small local business! Can’t get any contact from Facebook, other than send feedback!

Walterr

Reaction score
I believe it has something to do with Facebook updating its policy. Many of the features are either not responding or have changed. Many people are experiencing this specific issue, which is unfortunate as it directly affects your business. However, my advice is to be patient, as Facebook will be publishing its new and refined policy soon and those inconveniences will disappear.
I really hope you are right, and it’s fixed soon. It’s hugely detrimental to a small local business

Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone seen movement on the count updating after waiting? I have a client who just enabled the Facebook reviews tab and started soliciting reviews. Now they have 5 FB reviews, but are still getting the dreaded "0 reviews" message. I'm hoping that this is temporary and will update.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom