More threads by VickyC500

VickyC500

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand why on my FB business page, I have x5 recommendations but the main home page and header in Recommendations section is showing we have 0 out of 5 reviews / recommendations?
Tab settings are optimised correctly FYI
Thanks!

Can anyone help me understand why on my FB business page, I have x5 recommendations but the main home page and header in Recommendations section is showing we have 0 out of 5 reviews / recommendations?
Tab settings are optimised correctly FYI
Thanks!
You mean GMB is not "pulling" your FB reviews over to GMB?

You mean GMB is not "pulling" your FB reviews over to GMB?
Hi, no thats not the problem, actually within the FB business page, it says we dont have any reviews or recommendations but we have 5+ (see attached if that helps)
Thank you

parcelmove review issue.JPG

Do you have any recommendations older than 30 days? Sometimes there's a delay between the recommendations appearing, and Facebook is saying they have longer than normal delays due to COVID.

I believe it has something to do with Facebook updating its policy. Many of the features are either not responding or have changed. Many people are experiencing this specific issue, which is unfortunate as it directly affects your business. However, my advice is to be patient, as Facebook will be publishing its new and refined policy soon and those inconveniences will disappear.

It's the same with my FB page too. I just noticed it, thanks to you.
Have exactly the same issue- over 50 reviews and it reads as 0. This could really impact a small local business! Can’t get any contact from Facebook, other than send feedback!

I believe it has something to do with Facebook updating its policy. Many of the features are either not responding or have changed. Many people are experiencing this specific issue, which is unfortunate as it directly affects your business. However, my advice is to be patient, as Facebook will be publishing its new and refined policy soon and those inconveniences will disappear.
I really hope you are right, and it’s fixed soon. It’s hugely detrimental to a small local business

Has anyone seen movement on the count updating after waiting? I have a client who just enabled the Facebook reviews tab and started soliciting reviews. Now they have 5 FB reviews, but are still getting the dreaded "0 reviews" message. I'm hoping that this is temporary and will update.

Has anyone seen movement on the count updating after waiting? I have a client who just enabled the Facebook reviews tab and started soliciting reviews. Now they have 5 FB reviews, but are still getting the dreaded "0 reviews" message. I'm hoping that this is temporary and will update.
Honestly, Facebook has been kind of a mess lately. Ad accounts are being turned off and suspended without warning, these review issues are pretty widespread, and people are getting account suspensions for ridiculous reasons. I think they locked things down a bit too tightly after a recent update and haven't worked it all out yet. Unfortunately, support hasn't been incredibly helpful for any of the above at this point, I'm hopeful that it'll resolve soon though.

Honestly, Facebook has been kind of a mess lately. Ad accounts are being turned off and suspended without warning, these review issues are pretty widespread, and people are getting account suspensions for ridiculous reasons. I think they locked things down a bit too tightly after a recent update and haven't worked it all out yet. Unfortunately, support hasn't been incredibly helpful for any of the above at this point, I'm hopeful that it'll resolve soon though.
We are having this same issue - but WORSE... a few weeks ago, we noticed Facebook shut the reviews tab OFF on our business page - so now they don't even show up on our page anymore. We specialize in natural thyroid, autoimmune and fatigue disease healing for patients around the globe internationally, so I was concerned it was them censoring our patient healing case studies. If you go to our page forward slash reviews - you can still see our patient reviews there, but, no one knows to navigate to that link. Everytime I try to turn the reviews tab back on in our page settings, Facebook will have it shut off again shortly after. In addition, they're stating we have 0 reviews and 0 out of 0 rating, when we have 40+ patient reviews all 5 star ratings, as all our patients come to our online clinic after countless "top" wellness centers, doctors, endocrinologists, functional medicine and naturopathic doctors don't get them total recovery results and actually only cost them more money, time and health. I've tried to reach out to Facebook, and they have been completely unresponsive. At one point our Patient Coordinator posted on their community for help, they removed her post, she reposted it the next day and they immediately closed her Facebook account! We've been able to get her account reopened by appealing, but, still no return of our page reviews tab to our page, and our patients are very upset! They want their stories heard - because many of them almost lost their lives and/or financial well-being to limited health recovery paths before they found our company. I'm very frustrated with this issue and that they've been unresponsive. It's hard enough for people to believe that a Bio-individual Functional Nutritionist with greater scope in human body nutrition can get them better healing results than any form of doctor ever could, add to that they take away our proven patient results and transformational healing stories. If anyone knows why they're doing this, or what can be done to get them to respond or help, we'd appreciate any insight! I happened to catch this thread by researching online.

We are having this same issue - but WORSE... a few weeks ago, we noticed Facebook shut the reviews tab OFF on our business page - so now they don't even show up on our page anymore. We specialize in natural thyroid, autoimmune and fatigue disease healing for patients around the globe internationally, so I was concerned it was them censoring our patient healing case studies. If you go to our page forward slash reviews - you can still see our patient reviews there, but, no one knows to navigate to that link. Everytime I try to turn the reviews tab back on in our page settings, Facebook will have it shut off again shortly after. In addition, they're stating we have 0 reviews and 0 out of 0 rating, when we have 40+ patient reviews all 5 star ratings, as all our patients come to our online clinic after countless "top" wellness centers, doctors, endocrinologists, functional medicine and naturopathic doctors don't get them total recovery results and actually only cost them more money, time and health. I've tried to reach out to Facebook, and they have been completely unresponsive. At one point our Patient Coordinator posted on their community for help, they removed her post, she reposted it the next day and they immediately closed her Facebook account! We've been able to get her account reopened by appealing, but, still no return of our page reviews tab to our page, and our patients are very upset! They want their stories heard - because many of them almost lost their lives and/or financial well-being to limited health recovery paths before they found our company. I'm very frustrated with this issue and that they've been unresponsive. It's hard enough for people to believe that a Bio-individual Functional Nutritionist with greater scope in human body nutrition can get them better healing results than any form of doctor ever could, add to that they take away our proven patient results and transformational healing stories. If anyone knows why they're doing this, or what can be done to get them to respond or help, we'd appreciate any insight! I happened to catch this thread by researching online.
Unfortunately, I don't have a why or a fix for you right now. For what it's worth, a lot of medically-focused pages and groups are having a lot of problems right now. I'm hearing about ad accounts being shut off, groups being penalized or even shut down, and members and admins being put in "time out" for up to 30 days. Sometimes it's obvious, but sometimes there isn't an overly apparent reason.
Medication names and medical advice do seem to be taking the biggest hit, though.
One thing you can do is get the review text from your members and create an image in Canva or another graphics program with that text in the image. It seems like things have been very buggy lately on Facebook, and they don't seem to be doing much about it.

Unfortunately, I don't have a why or a fix for you right now. For what it's worth, a lot of medically-focused pages and groups are having a lot of problems right now. I'm hearing about ad accounts being shut off, groups being penalized or even shut down, and members and admins being put in "time out" for up to 30 days. Sometimes it's obvious, but sometimes there isn't an overly apparent reason.
Medication names and medical advice do seem to be taking the biggest hit, though.
One thing you can do is get the review text from your members and create an image in Canva or another graphics program with that text in the image. It seems like things have been very buggy lately on Facebook, and they don't seem to be doing much about it.
Thanks, yes - our industry of Natural and Functional Medicine, as well as Functional Nutrition, has been hit really hard, and continues to be. We are making moves to showcase our patient reviews in new ways, yes - thankfully we had them all documented. Hoping for some resolve or answers from Facebook soon though. I'm also seeing some issues with reviews happening to other types of business pages too.

Thanks, yes - our industry of Natural and Functional Medicine, as well as Functional Nutrition, has been hit really hard, and continues to be. We are making moves to showcase our patient reviews in new ways, yes - thankfully we had them all documented. Hoping for some resolve or answers from Facebook soon though. I'm also seeing some issues with reviews happening to other types of business pages too.
You are definitely not alone, both in your experience and in your frustration! It doesn't appear that anyone is immune to these sweeping changes, though some industries do seem to be hit harder than others.

We hope they get this repaired soon -I absolutely believe there's a bug or something is broken. I also believe they'll try to blame the new ios update, as they're incredibly unhappy about that release. I don't think that's all there is to it, though.

As of two days ago, Facebook restore our reviews tab to our Facebook page, as well as our 5 star rating, and the correct # of reviews, so I was grateful.

As of this morning, while our reviews tab is still showing, now they're showing us at 0 out of 5 star rating again, and out of (-4) / negative reviews - so I'm not sure how that even works.

I've emailed their support again, and their support email.

Super frustrating, when I thought our page issues were going to be finally resolved.

Yep, I just saw the issue with a client where they have a ton of reviews, but Facebook shows a -1 rating.
2021-07-27-10hr-51min-AM-47sec.jpg

Hello everyone!
This is the most accurate thread I've found about this topic and I'd like to know if anyone here has found an answer to this problem. This is happening to one of my clients, they have plenty of 5 stars reviews but the rating system seems to be broken, since it appears as if they had only 1 of 5 stars. I'm going to contact Facebook support but as I can read in this forum that's not being really helpful. However, since the last interaction with this topic is from July, I wonder if any of you have found this issue solved.

Thank you in advance

Hello everyone!
This is the most accurate thread I've found about this topic and I'd like to know if anyone here has found an answer to this problem. This is happening to one of my clients, they have plenty of 5 stars reviews but the rating system seems to be broken, since it appears as if they had only 1 of 5 stars. I'm going to contact Facebook support but as I can read in this forum that's not being really helpful. However, since the last interaction with this topic is from July, I wonder if any of you have found this issue solved.

Thank you in advance
Unfortunately not.

Hey Everyone,

It sounds like there hasn't been a solution found for this. I have a client which has a similar situation. 67 reviews on Facebook and Facebook shows a 0 out of 5 rating. It's been like this for months.

bayshore-FB-rating.png

You can find it here: Log into Facebook

Would you agree that this is the same issue as is being discussed in this thread or might there be some setting causing this of which I am unaware?

Does it matter that the client is a private school? I know Google treats schools differently.

Thanks!
Kurt

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom