More threads by georgenenni

ford_dealer_detroit_-_Google_Search.png

Here is a query I just tried, "ford dealer detroit", choose any of these car dealers then fire GMBspy to see categories. It doesn't really need a query, you could also use a GMB short name such as: g.page/bobpulte Once the GMB page loads, then fire the extension.

We don't have a version 0.15, I assume that should be 1.5, which would be several weeks ago. Those versions has challenges with international domains, and issues with google.com/search vs. google.com/maps

What is the latest release version?
@djbaxter latest version is 1.56 Chrome is not great at auto-updating versions in a timely manner, so sometimes you need to force by removing and installing. Just takes a few seconds. We have pounded on this version with different domains, search types, etc. it should perform consistently, but if not we would love to hear.

I rarely use Chrome but I just loaded it up to check and version 1.56 is what is active now.

I do have version 1.56, sorry for the mistake.

It's working now. I don't know why it was not working for a couple of days. Thanks!

We are starting a new development sprint for our Chrome Extension GMBspy, adding additional functionality based on user feedback.

For anyone who has used the tool, do you have any recommendations for improvement or additional utility?

Thank you for your help!

-George Nenni
GMBspy user growth.jpg

Well if we are starting a Christmas list.... :)

What about showing the current categories and pulling in semantically linked or related (i.e. suggested) categories?

Is this still working? I have 1.56 installed and it shows nothing now for any business.

Hey @Greg Bernhardt yes tool is still working, weekly users approaching 7,000! 1.56 is the latest version, should work in both Google Search and Google Maps. What country are you using in? Also, some have reported that uninstalling and installing fixed issues, though not sure why. Thanks!

Hey @Greg Bernhardt yes tool is still working, weekly users approaching 7,000! 1.56 is the latest version, should work in both Google Search and Google Maps. What country are you using in? Also, some have reported that uninstalling and installing fixed issues, though not sure why. Thanks!
US, I'll try uninstalling and reinstall. thanks!!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom