More threads by Conor Treacy

Conor Treacy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just checking to see if someone can tag a products expert regarding a redressal form?

Case: #0-6870000032501 submitted 5/16/2022, posted to the GBP Help 6/14/2022

This was the case of a user having both their business name, and a DBA name in their Business Listing.

Is there a better method to tag a PE? Maybe a generic Twitter account?

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Conor,

There is no way to tag a product expert. The Google business profile forum essentially works on a first come first serve basis.

It looks like your post is not live. This happens quite often and I would encourage you to read this article and then repost.

Conor Treacy

Reaction score
Well, that's definitely odd!

I just deleted and re-posted it under a different profile, and when I checked in incognito, it says that it cant be viewed in my language; https://support.google.com/business/thread/167965666?hl=en

I can see it if I"m logged in under the user account, but in incognito, there's nothing showing.

Any idea what I did wrong? :) Message was fairly generic;

Assistance Escalating Case #0-6870000032501 - Google Business Profile Community.jpg

Conor Treacy

Reaction score
Well, something must be wrong - even that post hasn't been published and it's been nearly 2 days.

Not sure how else to post to the forum - any ideas?

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Try putting all the case ID's, dates etc into the document and just link to the document. Keep the details in the actual post to a bare minimum.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

QRCode

QR Code
Top Bottom