More threads by sd1111

sd1111

Reaction score
I'm stumped and hope someone has some advice! This SAB has a pretty unique business name, but her Google Business info does not show on a branded search (searching for exactly what the business name is).

Instead, we see a link for "See results about [Business Name]" and have to click to see the full GBP.

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 5.46.41 PM.jpg

We've tried a few things, like linking to the GBP URL from the website. No luck.

Could this be a filtering issue? Any other ideas?

Solution
Google's obviously not treating it as a "this is the business name" query but "these are Laura klacik's photos" kidnd of query, which obviously will link to all these other places. This is far from my specialty but a) this is going to take a lot more brand building work to get recognized as a brand (this is not a "fix" to be accomplished in a week) and b) I don't consider this a panel absence since there's a link to the panel right there
Google's obviously not treating it as a "this is the business name" query but "these are Laura klacik's photos" kidnd of query, which obviously will link to all these other places. This is far from my specialty but a) this is going to take a lot more brand building work to get recognized as a brand (this is not a "fix" to be accomplished in a week) and b) I don't consider this a panel absence since there's a link to the panel right there

Solution
Not a ton of experience here but can you create a Wikipedia entry for Laura's business? I agree with JS Girard that you need to build a brand here to get Google to change how it interprets the query.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom