More threads by Syed Amir

Syed Amir

Reaction score
I’m currently managing a Google Business Profile, and in the Verification Tool, the profile status shows as "Verified." However, the Dashboard still displays "Processing." And its been 8 days...
Has anyone encountered a similar issue, and is there a known solution or expected timeframe for the profile to fully update?
Thank you for your assistance!

BELOW IS THE SCREENSHOT FROM DASHBOARD
processing.png

SCREENSHOT FROM VERIFICATION TOOL
Verified.png

Have you tried to contact Google using this form for verification issues? This form is specifically for verification issues, and will be sent to a team that specializes in verification, so they should be able to help or set you up with a live video verification.

@ElizabethRule I have checked, but there isn't an option that addresses my specific issue. All the available options seem to be for existing businesses, whereas my issue is with a new profile. However I have selected a different option from the predefined drop-down and added my concern in the description box. 🤞

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom