More threads by piotrek.gab

piotrek.gab

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to bulk verify a location group. I satisfy all the requirements and have around 20 locations, however, when I select "Chain" on the screen below I am redirected to GMB Support Page (Sign in - Google Accounts) and not to a bulk verification form.

bulk-image-4.png

Is this only my problem or you also can see it? Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe Google turned off a bulk verification form for now?

I was using this article as a guidance on how to bulk verify.

Hi there,

It seems as if Google My Business has redirected the bulk verification process permanently to the support form. Go ahead and fill this out with all your details but make sure in the subject you include 'Bulk Verification' so it is routed to the proper team.

Feel free to let me know if you hit any other hurdles.

Thank you!

Thanks @krystaltaing. Google should have updated their documentation :).

I am also wondering if it is necessary to apply for bulk verification using the account owner email (which is in company domain) or is it ok to use another email address which is a manager of a location group (standard gmail address, not in a company domain)? I have access to a location group as a manager and I am wondering if I should bother the account owner to start bulk verification or do it on my own.

You can use a gmail to begin but Google will need to send an approval email to a domain address during the verification process.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom