More threads by todoru

todoru

Reaction score
Hello All!
I am working with US-based customers since 2018.
For the last two weeks, I experience an issue with the listings. My clients' businesses getting suspended when I add their PIN and then I get an automatic answer for not eligible. They are eligible and licensed businesses. I already attached the necessary documents but I receive the same response from the support. Any suggestions on what may be the reason?
I made multiple checks on the guidelines, the documents provided and the information added in their profiles.

Thank you in advance.

are you working with a VPN to hidden your local IP ?
because I just think that a bulgarian IP creating GMB business accounts in the USA is not very natural.

are you working with a VPN to hidden your local IP ?
because I just think that a bulgarian IP creating GMB business accounts in the USA is not very natural.
Yes and VPNs, proxies, and network sharing services are extremely easy to detect these days and I would be very very surprised if Google is not checking this in verifying GMB accounts.

Thank you for the suggestions.
I do not use VPN. I work with my local IP. I had no problems till the 18th of March. After this date, every business goes suspended few seconds after filling the PIN.

Hi Toduru,

I am also having the exact same issue with fully registered and licenced eligible businesses being suspended right at verification. Not using a VPN or proxy either. Did you find any resolution to this?

Hi Jaimie.
Unfortunately, I don't have a solution yet. 90% of the businesses created still getting suspended. The other 10% get verified and published immediately. There is nothing specific with the verified ones. I already contacted the call support. They guarantee, the location used doesn't matter.

I still search for a solution. Please let me know if you find something :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom