More threads by LaurenHoward

LaurenHoward

Solutions
Reaction score
We recently noticed that the GA recovery form now takes you to this form for the final step to submit the request after adding proof of ownership to the website. The chat option doesn't work and when we select the Email option it no longer has the original fields to fill out to recover GA, and when you do fill out what is there and click Submit we've all been getting an error message (see below). I am trying the "send feedback" button to report the issue but I'm not sure how effective that is.
Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know of a way to contact Google Analytics support about this error/or a way to recover GA access another way?
1601662847225.png

Did you add the analytics.txt file to the site?

Did you add the analytics.txt file to the site?

Yes, I included that information in the description field of the form, the problem is the new version of the form won't submit and gives me an error message every time.

Has anyone else tried using the Analytics recovery form lately? Has anyone experienced the same issues or know where to escalate the techincal problem to Google?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom