More threads by barbmcgrath

barbmcgrath

Reaction score
Is there a way to stop Google from calling re Google Ad accounts? We manage a number of accounts and the push from Google to increase budget and make their "recommended" changes has really increased significantly in the last 2 quarters. In every instances where we've taken their suggestions, the results have been terrible.

I've asked politely to be removed from their call list and I've asked in email. Neither is working.

It's not uncommon to get 6 calls in a day and 4 voicemail from 3 different people.

Ahhhhh!

Solution
Yup, we used to get the same on a very regular basis. "Hi, I'm your new Ads manager" is very frequent too with the amount of turnover. I just tell them I'm not interested and repeat the process again a few weeks later. I haven't found an option to remove it completely, but I haven't received a call in a few months! Maybe now that I've posted this, I'll get a call ;)
Yup, we used to get the same on a very regular basis. "Hi, I'm your new Ads manager" is very frequent too with the amount of turnover. I just tell them I'm not interested and repeat the process again a few weeks later. I haven't found an option to remove it completely, but I haven't received a call in a few months! Maybe now that I've posted this, I'll get a call ;)

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom