More threads by jeff_b91

jeff_b91

Reaction score
Hello!

I am having trouble getting my Google My Business page suspension lifted. The page is for a late firm, and my office is in an office building. (there are several lawyers using the same address but have a different suite number) My listing got suspended, so I sent Google my official business registration document, showing my business name and address are accurate to what I put in the Google My Business listing. They will not accept the document, and they instead want me to provide pictures of the "storefront" showing signage. I don't have any signs on my office door, and the building is a giant office building. I have tried sending multiple emails and even sent Google a listing of another attorney in the same office building that is not suspended, and they still want signage. Anything I can here? Would it be best just to delete the listing and start over with a new verification code? Thanks!

If you don't have signage or can't post signage on your office wall or door, you can't be reinstated at this location. You will need to move to an office you can have signage.

just get some professional signs/address plaques created (not cheap printouts but real signage) and stick them on the wall and stick them on your door and take photos. take a video also while you're at it.

just get some professional signs/address plaques created (not cheap printouts but real signage) and stick them on the wall and stick them on your door and take photos. take a video also while you're at it.

If Google thinks the signage is fake or not permanently attached, you will be denied.

of course. But if this is a legit brick and mortar location, it is worth a shot. It is much cheaper and less hassle to get professional signage created to appease google's demands, than it is to move to a different location.

Hello!

I am having trouble getting my Google My Business page suspension lifted. The page is for a late firm, and my office is in an office building. (there are several lawyers using the same address but have a different suite number) My listing got suspended, so I sent Google my official business registration document, showing my business name and address are accurate to what I put in the Google My Business listing. They will not accept the document, and they instead want me to provide pictures of the "storefront" showing signage. I don't have any signs on my office door, and the building is a giant office building. I have tried sending multiple emails and even sent Google a listing of another attorney in the same office building that is not suspended, and they still want signage. Anything I can here? Would it be best just to delete the listing and start over with a new verification code? Thanks!

Many of my clients have offices in a giant office building just like yours. The building management provides a flat screen TV mounted on the wall in the lobby of the building. This TV, has a slideshow running displaying all the tenants in the building. This TV is their signage :)

I'm sure your building management has something like that? Alternatively, have you included your tenancy agreement as evidence that you have an ongoing tenancy in that building?

Many of my clients have offices in a giant office building just like yours. The building management provides a flat screen TV mounted on the wall in the lobby of the building. This TV, has a slideshow running displaying all the tenants in the building. This TV is their signage :)

I'm sure your building management has something like that? Alternatively, have you included your tenancy agreement as evidence that you have an ongoing tenancy in that building?

great tip!

If you don't have signage or can't post signage on your office wall or door, you can't be reinstated at this location. You will need to move to an office you can have signage.

What about getting the business reinstated as a SAB (service area business)?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom