More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
A user left this comment on our blog: Google offer posts (i.e. Offer: 50% off!) have not been showing up in the local pack since the beginning of February. Has Google come out and said why they are no longer showing the offers in the local pack? They still show up in the posts feed.

I actually can't find an offer post right now when searching on mobile for various keywords that used to typically show them in the local pack. Are you guys seeing the same?

A user left this comment on our blog: Google offer posts (i.e. Offer: 50% off!) have not been showing up in the local pack since the beginning of February. Has Google come out and said why they are no longer showing the offers in the local pack? They still show up in the posts feed.

I actually can't find an offer post right now when searching on mobile for various keywords that used to typically show them in the local pack. Are you guys seeing the same?

Hi Joy! I can see offer posts for "pizza delivery near me" on mobile, but definitely not directly in the local pack, and only for "near me" searches. When I search for "pizza delivery + city," Offer Posts are gone.

Here's how Offer Posts are showing for me at the moment on mobile:

I'm not sure yet. I haven't been able to trigger any posts in the local pack myself but I don't want to assume that means no one can.

Didn't they also disappear from profiles for a while in 2022? Let me check... yup. Seems like a sort of recurring issue.

Yeah that has never been fixed. I was still seeing offer posts highlighted in the local pack as justifications for the last 2 years though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom