More threads by bluehabit

Reaction score
I operate in real estate and my broker has several offices they let the agents use. I use my office within my brokers building for meeting with clients.

Would it be acceptable to list my brokers building as my google+ location, even though I am only using an office within it?

Thanks

That would be acceptable, as long as you meet clients at the physical business location and you are actually there during the hours that you specify on the G+ Local page.

How many other agents share the space?

Important: Does every agent have a suite# and a unique local phone number? Without those two ingredients you may run into some issues.

---------- Post Merged at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Check this thread out - http://localsearchforum.catalystema...gle-guidelines-practitioners-departments.html

That would be acceptable, as long as you meet clients at the physical business location and you are actually there during the hours that you specify on the G+ Local page.

How many other agents share the space?

Important: Does every agent have a suite# and a unique local phone number? Without those two ingredients you may run into some issues.

Well I don't have "office hours" so to speak. I work from home primarily, but usually I will meet clients at the brokers office when we first meet.

Many other agents share the space, over 30.

If your home address is your actual place of business/primary office, you would need to list that and hide the address to be in compliance.

This situation may fall under this guideline:

"You also can't create a Places listing for an ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent. Please coordinate with your host to have your information displayed on their Place Page within their Description field."

Hopefully others will weigh in. My brain seems to have already started the weekend :eek:

Well I don't have "office hours" so to speak. I work from home primarily, but usually I will meet clients at the brokers office when we first meet.

Many other agents share the space, over 30.

If your home address is your actual place of business/primary office, you would need to list that and hide the address to be in compliance.

This situation may fall under this guideline:

"You also can't create a Places listing for an ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent. Please coordinate with your host to have your information displayed on their Place Page within their Description field."

Hopefully others will weigh in. My brain seems to have already started the weekend :eek:
Your assessment is accurate Colan.

Colan is correct! Even when his brain is on weekend time! That would be a situation you need to hide your address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom