More threads by Mathew Coghlan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was hoping someone could help me, I have a client who is an agency and has 3k+ client locations (separate clients rather than multi location) that are looking for a tool to help them schedule and automate Google Posts.

I know there's a few tools out there, just wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations and could share there experiences of managing a bunch of clients on one platform.

I'm hoping to give them a couple of suggestions.

Thanks

Matt

@JoyHawkins Thank you very much for the mention.
@Mathew Coghlan Yes, our platform is capable to handle your requirement, We offer bulk import for multi locations so you just need to prepare a Google/ Excel sheet and simply import it, As this platform is specially designed to schedule posts on GMB so it offer several features which makes GMB post scheduling more effective.

Have you tried dbaPlatform? It works to schedule Posts on Google My Business for multi-location and franchise brands as well.

Full disclaimer, I own part of the company and try not to self-promote too often but it seems like a lot of folks following this thread will find it helpful :)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I was hoping someone could help me, I have a client who is an agency and has 3k+ client locations (separate clients rather than multi location) that are looking for a tool to help them schedule and automate Google Posts.

I know there's a few tools out there, just wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations and could share there experiences of managing a bunch of clients on one platform.

I'm hoping to give them a couple of suggestions.

Thanks

Matt
I use Citation Builder Pro. The dashboard is easy to navigate and support is awesome.

SocialPilot.co is what we use for Google Business Posts, and social scheduling. GMB postings are looked at much easier as a social thing instead of a search thing, now that they support hashtags, and it's already the same now with YouTube. Waiting on something that supports posting to YouTube updates myself. Social signals, yum.

It's like Hootsuite but with a better interface and the pricing is fairer for bulk account connections in your case. If you decide to also use it for social, it only doesn't do directly to IG posts like Hootsuite. Though one may do well, depending on client, to be posting directly to stories via 3rd device anyway.

Another option for GMB postings is Synup.com but it ties in managing the citations and you may already have that covered.

Hi Matt, I'm from LocalClarity. While posts are generally only one aspect of the service, we can carve out à la carte pricing for any of our GMB bulk options. We invite you to take a look to see how we compare. Of course, the locations must not have the dreaded "GooglePostDisabled" designation.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom