More threads by Barry Zuber

Reaction score
Hello. I just added 3 Google Posts. These are What's New type posts, not Covid related.

It's been a few hours and still not seeing them in the Knowledge Panel either on desktop or mobile. In the past they would appear immediately.

Google says they are on Google but I don't see them.

The Covid post is there.

Anyone else have the same experience or have insight on this?

Thank you,
Barry

This is working as it is supposed to, the Covid posts is covering up the other posts.

I can see the other posts only after I click on the Covid post first. This brings up the lightbox view showing the Covid post followed by the other posts below it.

Can you elaborate a little more on how the other posts are shown to searchers without having to click on the Covid post first? Before Covid, you could see all of the posts in the Knowledge panel showing an arrow navigation to go between them horizontally.

Thanks. I appreciate your input.

Barry

I can see the other posts only after I click on the Covid post first. This brings up the lightbox view showing the Covid post followed by the other posts below it. Can you elaborate a little more on how the other posts are shown to searchers without having to click on the Covid post first? Before Covid, you could see all of the posts in the Knowledge panel showing an arrow navigation to go between them horizontally. Thanks. I appreciate your input. --Barry

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom