More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score

Question Hub - Google

Question Hub is only available in the United States, India, Indonesia, and Nigeria for now. We hope to expand to other countries over time. Join the waitlist to be notified when we launch in your country.

Google Search organizes information to find the most relevant, useful results for each user’s search.

But what if the content just isn’t there?

That's why we created Question Hub.

First, we collect unanswered questions directly from users to identify content gaps online.

Creators like you can then use these insights to create better content for your audience.

Finally, once it’s online, this better, richer content can benefit everyone.

Has anyone used this yet?

I'm not sure when it was released or how useful it might be. I just learned about it approximately an hour ago.

Hmm.. when I click United States and then launch (which links to the same signup link) it, it gives "too many redirects" notice. I'll have to bookmark and come back on this.

Maybe the page isn't 100% ready yet. Maybe it's still invite-only.

I tried it when it first came out. I had a couple of sites that were content heavy so I thought it could be promising surfacing new content ideas. After a couple of weeks I didn't really see anything to hang my hat on so I haven't used it since.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom