More threads by dynasty

dynasty

Solutions
Reaction score
I have been SPAM fighting for a few months now. I'm wondering if you guys have any advice for the "light" SPAM listings out there. The ones that are just SABs with phone numbers and no other information. I know they're likely fake and can find no other data proving they exist, but I'm not sure if that's enough for Google to take them down. Is this when a phone call is necessary? Is just showing that they have no DBA enough?

A lack of a DBA may not be enough, there needs to usually be 2 - 3 infractions. Also, it is possible the owner is a sole proprietor and therefore a DBA would not be needed.

So, these are the sites I usually see:

I call and they answer Service. If I ask for the business name they hang up. The address is usually marked invalid. But some of them have nothing but the phone number and the spammy name. Is there anything I can do about those? Or, since I have no information to verify they're fake, do I have to let them stand?

Send them over via Redressal form with your observations and let Google sort them out.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom