More threads by goodbath

goodbath

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
Does anyone knows a way to create a grid local search rank checker like custom? I mean without paying a membership, maybe build with python or something like this?

Thank you in advance!
goodbath

Thanks. I didn't do the actual coding so I can't be of much help.

@goodbath, are you considering re-marketing the end product, or simply as a way to save money? If only to save money, I don't think the investment of time/labor/effort would cost justify creating a custom solution instead of using Brightlocal, Whitespark, PlacesScout. If you are looking to re-market the solution, you may want to consider looking at using Brightlocal's subscription API services which are very affordable: Local SEO APIs: Reviews, Rankings, Citations & Listings

Local Falcon is only $24.99 per month on a monthly basis. If you're serious about SEO and want to help a few local businesses, you should easily be able to cover that amount.

Hope that helps.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom