More threads by IMP

IMP

Reaction score
As the title indicates a client's GMB was suspended. They have been in business 20 years, 40 employees, category HVAC and Plumbing, set as SAB, over 600 reviews, LSA verified and participating since LSA rolled out. I've submitted all the forms and made multiple appeals and escalated to a supervisor. We have provided business license, video of fleet of wrapped trucks, professional license and they still will not reinstate the GMB.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The client is devastated loosing all the years of reviews. Their business has also taken enough of an impact they are going to have to let some people go if we can't get this reinstated again.

Thanks in advance.

Happy to you take a look if you can provide some information.
  • Address used to verify the listing
  • Website url
  • Are any other listings in the account suspended?

• Website url

Thank you!

100 Crowe Rd
Alpharetta GA 30004
SAB
Anytimehvac.com

There were other clients I had suspended but all of them have been reinstated except 1 other client which we are waiting on a response. But this one we have continued to get denied and we escalated and still were denied.

• Website url

Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks

First issue appears to be that the address you provided here in the previous post doesn't match what's on the website - Contact Anytime | Anytime HVAC

I'd also suggest checking this article out - [2020] Ultimate Playbook for Google My Business Suspensions - Sterling Sky Inc

Hey Colan, thanks for the response. The address is the same as the one in the footer of the website. It is a SAB but the address for the GMB is the same as the one in the footer. On the contact us page we have a different address for mail. Maybe that is what you were seeing?

Yep, I can see how that would be confusing to GBP support. Also, check out the "account level" suspension section of that article I linked to.

Looks like you got their listing unsuspended as I now see it in the maps. What was the resolution?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom