More threads by MKubot

MKubot

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi! In our industry, Bing has 10x as many spam listings and real listings in the maps. It also has multiple listings for each of our (real) locations.

I have contacted support who said to "suggested an edit". I've done that hundreds of times and it's no better than 2 years ago.

Is there any consultant or tool or service or other advice to help with Bing #craponthemap?!

Hi! In our industry, Bing has 10x as many spam listings and real listings in the maps. It also has multiple listings for each of our (real) locations.

I have contacted support who said to "suggested an edit". I've done that hundreds of times and it's no better than 2 years ago.

Is there any consultant or tool or service or other advice to help with Bing #craponthemap?!
Hahah #craponthemap. Super common issue with Bing (and Apple Maps fun fact!) Bing is tough. Places product team is small and their platform doesn't do a great job of deciphering all the different data feeds pointed towards it.

Have you tried Bing Places for Business ? it's free to set up and can sync (somewhat reliably) with your Google My Business account.

If you want consultation / a vendor to make the problem go away, there's a good few folks on this forum who can help you that have higher level connections to Bing (data priority, more reporting, catch the inaccuracies and escalate them, handle Bing + Apple + Google + 50 other sites if you want them too).

Shoot me an email at eoghan(at)momentfeed.com and I'll put you in touch with someone on our side who can help or feel free to check out our website and request a demo. Our company specializes in supporting multi-location businesses.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom