More threads by talkoutloud

talkoutloud

Solutions
Reaction score
How do I get the Call AND the Chat Call to Action buttons in my Google Business Posts? See the example below. I have my chat turned on, on my profile, but this doesn't happen for me when I choose the Call Now CTA.

chat button.jpg

I have not seen this before, but the obvious place to look for would be the client messaging function, assuming it's not activated already:
1668442831386.png

The chat is only displayed on the mobile phone.
Call now is one of the options of the posts CTA.
Can you specify what your problem is? Can you upload a screenshot?

The chat is only displayed on the mobile phone.
Call now is one of the options of the posts CTA.
Can you specify what your problem is? Can you upload a screenshot?

I posted a screen shot above. Some posts have both the call and the chat options. I’m not sure if this is a beta thing or what.

In order to show a call option you need to specify it in the CTA. If you did not do that, then this is likely a beta test of something new.

I posted a screen shot above. Some posts have both the call and the chat options. I’m not sure if this is a beta thing or what.

I only select "call now" In post because chat isn't a option.
Google should show CTA "chat" If user searchs from mobile. At least it works for me with my listings....

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom