More threads by mdarrah

mdarrah

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm optimizing the GMB profile for a client that is open every other Saturday. Does anyone know if there is a way to indicate this in GMB? I don't want to list them as open on Saturdays just in case a customer shows up at their location on a Saturday that they are closed, but I do not want them to miss out on any leads due to listing them as not opened on Saturdays.

Anyone have any ideas for a solution?? Thanks!

This is a unique and tricky situation! The solution suggested by @Yan Gilbert is great. Very clever Yan!

To add to that: Many other places where you can list hours (e.g. Facebook, YellowPages, etc.) aren't going to give you the option to implement what Yan has outlined. In those cases, perhaps best to avoid listing hours altogether.

Wouldn't it be better to list no hours rather than incorrect hours? While the hours won't be widely listed across the internet, at least where they are listed, they're correct.

I know its annoying but I would go in on the Friday nights before the open saturday and add the hours. People search in real time on the mobile. I saw a church that put the mass times in the first sentence of the description because they didn't want them confused with office hours. You could open weekdays and every other Saturday in the 3rd sentence of the description if the first two are super optimized.

Yan is right and with Excel, you can easily create those every other week special hours and bulk upload it for the whole year.

I'll have to look into that! That might be the best option since the client has 5 business locations that are each open every other Saturday. Thanks for the idea!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom