More threads by Kasey R.

Kasey R.

Reaction score
Our client has locations across the US (140 locations under 3 brands). Our agency Google account was granted ownership of all the GBPs except for a handful we claimed on their behalf. We noticed a couple weeks ago that all the GBPs under the one brand were gone from our dashboard and the clients too. But the ones we had claimed on their behalf were still present in our dashboard.

I'm assuming this was a soft suspension because the listings were gone from the dashboard and showed they were not claimed in searches. Is there a way to confirm the reason for the suspension? Until we noticed they weren't in our dashboard we didn't know this happened so we don't know the exact day it occurred.

Additionally, we went ahead and claimed them all again. But they are not ranking. Out of 73, we are only seeing 4 show in search results, even if we localize ourselves. The GBP that continues to show up is in TX, even when searching from NY. Any tips on how to get the listings to rank again? We've ensured the optimizations are accurate and in-line with best practices.

This is not a soft suspension. If any of the business profiles were suspended, you would see that on each business profile in the dashboard. It sounds like somebody removed them or the main email address that was managing them.

suspended notice.png

This is not a soft suspension. If any of the business profiles were suspended, you would see that on each business profile in the dashboard. It sounds like somebody removed them or the main email address that was managing them.
Thanks for the response! I was wondering if they were simply removed at first but the client claims they still have their email and did not remove them. We are seeing a lot of issues with the listings not ranking at all locally now, when they previously were before so that's why I was worried about a suspension or something larger occurring.

It's not a suspension. This is not how suspensions at all. There is a larger issue at play but it has nothing to do with a suspension in any way. I recommend that you create a Google sheet with all of the locations and then ask for help on the GBP forum. Send me the link once it's created and I will escalate it for you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom