More threads by mylittleloveheart

Reaction score
Hi,
I am trying to run an ad campaign but only for Maps, I dont want it to appear anywhere else (Not Youtube or display)
Is this possible and does anyone have any recommended resources?
Thank you in advance.
Regards
Luisa

Hey Luisa!

There is no direct way to target ads on the map pack. We have seen them more effectively targeted by running a "Performance Max" campaign but this would also have you showing on Display/YouTube/Discovery.

Your best bet would be to just run a normal search campaign with a location extension and you'll be eligible to compete on the map pack

Hey Luisa!

There is no direct way to target ads on the map pack. We have seen them more effectively targeted by running a "Performance Max" campaign but this would also have you showing on Display/YouTube/Discovery.

Your best bet would be to just run a normal search campaign with a location extension and you'll be eligible to compete on the map pack

Thank you so much Josh, I appreciate it!

This ad type is an option too.

Thank you, I will have a look and see how we go. Thanks for your reply!

This ad type is an option too.

Are you sure you can actually select "local search ad"? In my experience you can only do search ads, with a location extension. Or just select performance max and it'll do everything (youtube, display, search, local)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom