More threads by joonseo

joonseo

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Is anyone experiencing Google not being very response for suspended listings?

1) I have submitted reinstatement's for clients and they are not getting the email saying Google has received the request. 1 did but 5 others did not.
2) Clients have reached out to Google via Facebook and Twitter still no response.

Anyone experiencing this?? Thank you all!

They are being very responsive, I have had clients get out the same day. Some are more complex and take a little longer, but the average is 3 - 7 days. Usually, you will not get an email about it right away and will be notified on reinstatement or decline.

Is there any reason why our clients themselves would not be getting a response from the GMB team. It has been almost a week on some of them with no response via email, twitter and Facebook? I am just thinking they are backed up?

There appears to be a slight backup, if it goes past 7 days however that usually means there is an issue.

One of my in the 4 week range just got resolved. Wow this is not good for small businesses try to make a living.

If you are at 7 weeks, there is a much deeper issue. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks Ben...What is the best way to PM you?
Click on the conversations icon top right of navigation bar:

conversation icon.png

Then from the drop down menu, click on Start a new conversation:

start new conversatiom.png

Enter "BenFisher" as recipient (without the quote marks):

send to member name.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom