More threads by StephanieNewton

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Many of you will probably have seen that we at BrightLocal have been hosting weekly live Q&A-style webinars to help answer people's questions about local search. So far we've had some amazing guests, including two brilliant Sterling Sky members — Colan and Jason! (You can catch up on those here and here if you do fancy).

I just wanted to let you all know about tomorrow's Local Search Clinic, which will focus on online reviews. I know this is a topic that can raise a lot of questions so this is a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have to a local expert, in this case, that's Local Visibility System's Phil Rozek.

If you are interested in attending you can get more information and register to attend here: Local Search Clinic with Phil Rozek [Webinar].

If you've got any questions about registering/attending, just shout and I'll hope to see some of you there tomorrow :D

Facebook.png

P.S. We'll be covering more topics in the coming weeks, including local link building, on-site SEO, spam-fighting, and more. But if anyone has any topics they're interested in seeing covered please do feel free to drop me a line!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom