More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Hey Pros! Are you up to the challenge?

36d63068499db9959d478697a82ded80-54b1d41223b28.jpg

Here is a great Local Search Expert Quiz written by local search expert Miriam Ellis over at Moz.
The quiz contains 40 questions and takes less than 10 minutes to complete.

<a href="http://moz.com/blog/local-search-expert-quiz">Local Search Expert Quiz: How Much Do You Know about Local SEO? - Moz</a>

I don't have time to take it yet as I'm in power posting mode, but I will later.

FYI the Pros at our Pro Community are batting around 90%. Check out their comment here.

Head over to take the quiz and tell us how you did.

Did any of the questions stump you? Did any of the answers surprise you???

36d63068499db9959d478697a82ded80-54b1d41223b28.jpg

Hi Linda!
Thank you so much for mentioning the quiz. It was fun to put together. An interesting note on this was that I had originally created the quiz about 6 months ago as a future project. By the time it was ready to publish, it was amazing how many answers I had to re-write because of so many changes in Google. It proved to me how much local is a day-by-day study!

I hope folks here will check out the quiz and have fun with it.

6 months ago? Haha. Bet you did have to do a lot of re-writing!

Thanks for the great quiz Miriam!

Awesome quiz Marianne!

Our team had a blast with it!

This is an incredible resource, and I thank you.

Thanks, Colan! That makes happy to think of your team having fun with this.

Great quiz Miriam! You can tell in taking it that a lot of thought went into the making of it. Thanks for your effort ~

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom