More threads by JoyHawkins

Hey everyone, if you work in local SEO, you owe it to yourself to attend a LocalU Advanced event whenever you can. They are great!
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE! I try to go to at least one a year, they are constantly updating their content and teaching the latest and greatest for Local SEO. Best money spent by far from any other conference/meet up etc.

Arriving Wednesday afternoon.
Any idea when the Wednesday networking reception at the Rhein Haus starts?

Here you go! 6pm to 8pm at Rhein Haus in Denver. We'll be in Wally's Tavern area of Rhein Haus to enjoy drinks, appetizers, maybe a bit of bocce ball and some fun networking!

Drinks and Bocce ball and me, what could go wrong? Film at 11.

Just imagine the insurance claim form... "How could this accident have been prevented?"
🤣

no lie, my buddy laughed so hard while we were bowling he threw the ball backwards. Yes, threw.

I would love to attend this... but seeing how it's tomorrow I think I'm too late to pull this off.

When's the next event?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom