Equilibrium

Reaction score
We are a long-established multi-location specialty medical practice and we have GMB properly setup for each location. More recently we have launched a fully virtual model. and wish to reach a wider audience given we no longer have proximity constraints. I would like to create a GMB Service page to set this business off separately? Does this make any sense?

Professor M

Solutions
Reaction score
Online only businesses cannot have a Google My Business Listing so a fully virtual mode cannot have its own listing.

Also, if you "wish to reach a wider audience" a GMB listing or Local SEO will not help you, as it is all about proximity to the customer.

You need "Traditional SEO".

Hope it helps

Equilibrium

Reaction score
Online only businesses cannot have a Google My Business Listing so a fully virtual mode cannot have its own listing.

Also, if you "wish to reach a wider audience" a GMB listing or Local SEO will not help you, as it is all about proximity to the customer.

You need "Traditional SEO".

Hope it helps

thank you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

LocalU Nov2021

Most UpVoted Answers

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom