More threads by tatbind

tatbind

Reaction score
Hi there I have a little issue with my GMB listing here in the uk.
Im receiving a lot more listings on maps than search, some search terms like auto diagnostics near me, bring up my listing but any location specific dont say auto diagnostics sheffield the city where Iam based.I Have to say my other business as more search appearances at the top of the 3 pack as well with the sheffield term included than map and is making the phone ring.I take the trouble to ask customers where they find me and none have said google maps always search on the other business.
I have tried making the errant business serve only or I come to them but no change still no appearances for auto diagnostics sheffield.

fgggggggggggggggggg.JPG

I wouldn't pay any attention to the views graph whatsoever. Are your actions graphs also showing the same trend? Views are basically like impressions and any time your listing shows up anywhere (such as a map pin on Google Maps), it triggers a "view". Searches and actions are the only 2 metrics I'd watch.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom