More threads by Avi

Avi

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Im in the garage door industry and I own garage door & gate company In LA LEGIT COMPANY. Probably some of you already know the garage door industry have allot of spam company's But my business are 100% legit. I been in doing it for 15 years, I have physical location for my business, Business licensed and etc. My problem is that my business listing keep getting suspended so often and I’m so tired calling google and each time provide all document they need over and over again, Also this process take 3-5 days and meanwhile Im losing a lot of business, I know the garage industry specially in LA area have allot competitors which play super dirty like posting FAKE reviews and SPAM report. My question is How can stop this to happen next time? there is any thing I can do like lock the listing so people cannot do any changes? Thank You So Much 🙏🏻

Not much you can do. More reviews make things a bit more difficult to be removed but it's not a bulletproof solution.

Reactions: Avi
While a lock is not probable. You can do certain things to make your listing more bulletproof.

Do you have the full NAP and photos of your physical location with permanent signage out front on the GMB listing? I'd also make sure that is on the website as well. Another idea is to have a 360 street view video posted of the outside and inside of your shop. Here's some info from Google: Hire a trusted pro, boost your visibility. Find a trusted pro near you.

It might not completely prevent the suspensions, but it would likely make reinstatement easier.

Do you have the full NAP and photos of your physical location with permanent signage out front on the GMB listing? I'd also make sure that is on the website as well. Another idea is to have a 360 street view video posted of the outside and inside of your shop. Here's some info from Google: Hire a trusted pro, boost your visibility. Find a trusted pro near you.

It might not completely prevent the suspensions, but it would likely make reinstatement easier.
Thanks for the info, I will do 360 video next week I think is good idea 👌🏻

Hi Guys, Im in the garage door industry and I own garage door & gate company In LA LEGIT COMPANY. Probably some of you already know the garage door industry have allot of spam company's But my business are 100% legit. I been in doing it for 15 years, I have physical location for my business, Business licensed and etc. My problem is that my business listing keep getting suspended so often and I’m so tired calling google and each time provide all document they need over and over again, Also this process take 3-5 days and meanwhile Im losing a lot of business, I know the garage industry specially in LA area have allot competitors which play super dirty like posting FAKE reviews and SPAM report. My question is How can stop this to happen next time? there is any thing I can do like lock the listing so people cannot do any changes? Thank You So Much 🙏🏻
Hi Cherie,
I am experiencing the same problem. GMB Listing Suspended, reinstated after 6 days, Suspended again and reinstated 3 days. meanwhile, I am losing lots of business. Google claimed (technical issues),. Have you recovered your rankings? At the moment I lost all my rankings and I used to rank well for so many keywords.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom