More threads by Eamon

Eamon

Reaction score
Hi there
Hope you're doing great.... i'm facing issue of not approving post on Google my business profile . i tried everything like, with posting short text, by posting image without any link . but every time it says Google rejected your post

Hey Eamon,

I have had that problem, too, and it can be very frustrating. One issue that usually gets me is that if the phone number is in the text, they will reject it.

If it isn't that, have you narrowed down whether or not it is the image you are posting with it or the text itself?

Thanks,
Andrea

Hey Eamon,

I have had that problem, too, and it can be very frustrating. One issue that usually gets me is that if the phone number is in the text, they will reject it.

If it isn't that, have you narrowed down whether or not it is the image you are posting with it or the text itself?

Thanks,
Andrea

Thank you for your reply ...but i don't use phone number

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom