More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
Just spotted this on a random search. Is it a test or merely that wasn't around in French before ? We tend to get novelties later than the US (the list of things that are US or English-only is very long!), but sometimes things are tested in non-english results first, so I have no idea:

1710952992105.png

I don't think I have seen that before. Can you share the keyword and search location?

I don't think I have seen that before. Can you share the keyword and search location?

I'm in Montreal, Quebec. I was doing spot checks for French-language tree service-related keywords + cities in the Laurentides region at the time. Sorry for not recording the exact details. It must be an ongoing test as I can't reproduce it reliably. One of the two instances appearance on a typo'd keyword (should have been "élagage").

I'm only seeing it with the case where the threepack is UNDER the map as opposed to the left, but I do not know if this is just accidental bias.

1710955627788.jpg

1710956270507.jpg

Last edited:
I am seeing the same in the US - one of my colleagues suggested maybe it is triggered when a business doesn't have their hours listed in their GBP

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 11.45.17 AM.jpg

I am seeing the same in the US - one of my colleagues suggested maybe it is triggered when a business doesn't have their hours listed in their GBP
That's a good theory! Message seems incredibly misleading if that's what's going on though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom