More threads by gotry

gotry

Reaction score
Hello,

I have created Google Local listing for some of the websites recently but i am not able get them on Google local. Please let me know what should i do in this case because this i am facing this for new websites, earlier i have created the listing and they were getting on perfectly. Please share your valuable views on this.

Thanks!!!!

You should POST a LINK to your website and your Google Local Listing so someone here can make some suggestions

Am I get it right?

You created a Google My Business listing and Google don't show this to the map results?

Hello,

I have created Google Local listing for some of the websites recently but i am not able get them on Google local. Please let me know what should i do in this case because this i am facing this for new websites, earlier i have created the listing and they were getting on perfectly. Please share your valuable views on this.

Thanks!!!!
You cannot have a Local listing for a Web-only business. Maybe you're referring to something different? Do you have some examples?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom