More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score

No more ways to verify no google support reps to help resolve the issue​

Trying to resolve a re-verification issue for this listing but in the "Check your verification status" it says to reach out to the support team but doesn't provide any support contact information. They also say that there is "no more ways to verify" This apartment community rebranded their name and that is what I have assumed to cause this problem. Please help resolve this recertification issue.

Does anyone know how to connect with a real human at Google to resolve issues that have a dead end.

Here's a link to the contact form: Sign in - Google Accounts

You could also try to submit a ticket on the GBP Help Community and hope that a PE picks it up and helps you escalate the case. You can submit a ticket here:

I have submitted tickets and get sent in an endless loop of getting just an automated response and no one at Google to connect with - similar to what everyone in this thread is saying.... has anyone found a way to connect with google business support?

I have submitted tickets and get sent in an endless loop of getting just an automated response and no one at Google to connect with - similar to what everyone in this thread is saying.... has anyone found a way to connect with google business support?

Have you tried to contact Google using this form for verification issues ? It tends to work better than the general form if you have verification specific issues.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom