More threads by sixthcitysarah

Reaction score
Has anyone recently noticed reviews going missing from their GMB profile?

I know there have been issues with new reviews posting, but I just noticed 2 reviews (over a year old) that have disappeared (in search and on the dashboard)

I don't think we ever got contacted on it, and on top of all the other weird ranking fluctuations going on, its a blow.

Edit: We were at 8, now there is 6, but when you view the profile you only see 5

Last edited:
I have seen reports of this on the Google Business Profile forum. People say their review counts are dropping over time. My assumption is that as Google is adjusting their filters, it is catching older reviews as well.

I have seen reports of this on the Google Business Profile forum. People say their review counts are dropping over time. My assumption is that as Google is adjusting their filters, it is catching older reviews as well.

Ouch. What sucks is they weren't just blank star reviews, but ones with descriptions

LOTS of people are experiencing reviews dropping right now. We have seen it for the past couple of weeks. I think they are trying to identify fake/bought reviews, but not 100% That is what I am seeing dropping at the moment.

LOTS of people are experiencing reviews dropping right now. We have seen it for the past couple of weeks. I think they are trying to identify fake/bought reviews, but not 100% That is what I am seeing dropping at the moment.

hm, well ya we definitely do not buy reviews/they were from legitimate clients of ours. so if that's what they're tackling... I would love to see it on spammers who actually do it lol.

If you want, post about it on the community.

Include:
Dash URL
Screenshots of reviews. (from email or from the client)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom