More threads by joejohn

joejohn

Reaction score
Hello,
If I order a post card to verify a location, will it arrive? I am in USA.
After I enter the code, does it go live instantly or I have to wait for someone to approve it?

Google is still sending out pin postcards. There are some categories that can get published instantly while others need to be manually reviewed and are taking longer to be published. There is no harm in trying so, go for it.

Hello @joejohn

I was doing a bit of this yesterday for a new client of mine , the process is still the same as it always was , but the time taken when you choose postcard has been stretched a bit of the locations I was doing it was around 10 days more compared to when I did the same process before lockdown started

Which is understandable I suppose

Reactions: Jac
No issue getting the postcard here, but new listing has been pending approval for a few weeks now.

We are in the pest control industry and can confirm we are getting postcards, but been stuck in pending approval for over a week now.

I'm seeing this message: "Pending review. Your business is verified. Listings may be reviewed for quality and can take up to 3 days to be published." It's been two days, so maybe it will go live by tomorrow (wishful thinking?).

Ours has been like that for a few weeks. Might depend on industry/location so maybe you'll be ahead of the queue? Not sure.

Google needs to manually review all newly created listings and this process is taking longer to complete due to COVID-19. Google is on limited staffing and is prioritizing health related listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom