More threads by Randy Kirk

Reaction score
I've just spent an hour I'll never get back trying to figure out how to upload a video onto the Video section of a Google+ Business Page. The album aspect is grayed out. The drag and drop feature is grayed out. So that leaves going to my computer hard drive to select a video. Who has videos on their hard drive. i want to post the finished beautiful YouTube video. Is this possible, or just another work in progress for these guys. Or . . . what am I missing. The site is verified, but only for a couple of days.

@Randy

It should be pretty much the same as uploading a YT video to ye olde Google Places dashboard - though obviously something's not clicking here. Any chance you could post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Last I knew YT video uploads didn't work on G+ pages. I don't think they ever have. I thought you had to do a direct upload. Just searched and can't find any info.

Even in all the G+ help docs and feature list it does not mention videos, only photos.

There is a new YouTube tab you can add and then integrate a YouTube channel.
Here's an example: https://plus.google.com/+googleplus/videos

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom